Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In: Week Six...

Can I have a redo on week six?? Please?! This past week has been absolutely horrible. No matter what I have done this week, I have only managed to lose 4oz..

Yes, you read that correctly.. A measly four ounces..

I am going to up my calorie intake this week and hopefully my body will get out if starvation mode. It really needs to ungrip my fat so I can go back to losing weight. I have kept up my exercising and eating healthy, I just need to add a few hundred calories. I hope it will work because putting those extra calories in my diet is going to give me a belly ache. I get full so easily with my 1400 calories, though..

I have only had 2 pieces of candy! I can't pass up almond joys ;) I am so proud of myself!!

So, my to date weight loss is:

26lbs :)

Im going to post my weekly in the morning..

Hope you all had a great Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment