Saturday, November 26, 2011

Surviving Thanksgiving!!

I actually did it!!!

I survived Thanksgiving!!

AND...

I didn't gain one single ounce!!

That my friends, is something to be proud of!


I made a plan and stuck with it. I was going to eat small portions and not worry about the pies/desserts. I had Turkey, 1/4c green bean casserole, 1/4c mashed potatoes, 1/4c stuffing and 1 roll w/o butter. Even though that doesn't seem like a lot of food, I could only finish half of it.

I did splurge on what I was drinking though.. I had about 4 Mimosas. The rest of the day was water.

I was looking through pictures and compiled a few from the past few years around the holidays...

 {Winter 2008/2009}

 {Pregnant Last Year, Nov. 2010}

 {Early 2009}

{Summer 2009}

And Now...




I am down 35lbs and feel great!!!

I can't wait to reach my next goal!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment