Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In: Week Nine..

Sheesh...

I can't believe how bad I am slacking on my weigh ins. Things have been so busy lately with the kids and the fast approaching holidays. This past week went pretty well. I was Bach to eating healthy and I tossed out all of the Halloween candy! The kids stopped asking for candy two weeks ago, so there was no reason for it to be in the house!! I was at a stand still last week. I blame it on my period showing up a week early and was so bloated, it hurt.

My 2 month check up was on friday and my dr is very proud of my weight loss and said that she could see a difference, especially in my face :) Hearing stuff like that makes this journey so much sweeter!! So, let's get on with the stats!

Month One: 198lbs {-20lbs}

Month Two: 188lbs {-30lbs}

Week Nine: 185lbs {-33lbs}

This past week I have lost 3lbs :) I really hope to be at 50lbs lost by Christmas :) I need to really buckle down because I have been seriously slacking on workouts.. After thanksgiving I'm going to down and get back into my routine. The kids have been out of school this past week, so it's been a hectic week..

I will be posting my pictures tomorrow :)

I hope you have a fabulous thanksgiving!!!



Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You're doing great! I'm scared to even see the scale this coming Tuesday when I do my week 3 weigh in after that Thanksgiving buffet yesterday lol. Although I'm pretty proud of myself. I don't think I did too bad. So I guess I'll see when weigh in comes!

    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete