Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In: Week Seven!

Week Seven is in the books..
After last weeks post, I told myself that I need to get it together. I upped my calories and started working out a little more. I started seeing the numbers going down and kept doing what I was doing. That was until Saturday morning when I woke up with my cheek the size of a baseball {more about that on my family blog}.. So eating and exercising has been minimal, but I am trying.

So when I stepped on the scale this morning after taking all of my meds, I was so excited to see the numbers..

188lbs..

-4lbs

If you are keeping track, that is Thirty Pounds!!

I have not been at this weight since I was two weeks post partum with Allen. I still feel cruddy but I am so happy that I have reached this weight loss goal! I would really like to be at 160lbs by Christmas, but I will take it day by day and see how I do!

{Week Seven, Down 30lbs}


I tried on a pair of Skinny Jeans yesterday morning and they are a few hairs too small. I have a mini muffin top in them, but that is a lot better than a few weeks ago when I tried them on.. :) I can't wait till I can fit into those!!

Hope everyone has a great week! I am going to try and get a workout in while A is napping!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow look at you. That's amazing only 7 weeks in. Thanks for motivating me to get my butt up and work out.

    -jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! I'm just starting out and reading your blog and seeing your progress is definitely making me more excited about seeing where I will be in 7 weeks! Hopefully I will be as successful as you :) Congrats and keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete