Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Weigh In: Week 19

Good Afternoon...

Wow, what a busy week!

I have been waiting for this day to come for the longest time.. I've been so close I could taste it..

Well this morning, I took a huge ass bite... Weighed in at:

168lbs..

If you have been keeping track, that is a

50lb weight loss!!!


Yes, I have finally hit 50lbs! It is so unbelievably surreal. I never thought I would have made it this far. It has been so worth the blood, sweat & tears. When I look in the mirror, I see a difference but not a 50lb difference. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful for this weight loss. It's kind of hard to explain, but when you see yourself in the mirror everyday, its hard to notice a huge difference like others have. Sometimes I still see the big girl or just a lot of loose skin. I have been getting depressed lately because my skin is not bouncing back as fast as I would like it to.

I told myself that once I hit my Ultimate Goal, I will give myself one year to tone and get rid of my "Skin Apron." If I couldn't get rid of it, I am going to get a tummy tuck. I am also going to throw in some new boobies. I have noticed a huge difference in my breast size lately and need it fixed. My left breast is probably a Big C and my right is probably a Big B. They also feel deflated :(

Okay, enough whining!

Here is my Week 19 Picture & My S/S Picture!!



Forgot to mention:

This is the same outfit.
Can you see how baggy it is?!


I would like to thank my Family & Friends for being there for me and being such amazing supporters! I am forever in your debt ♥ Also, Every single one of you who follow my blog or just so happened to stumble upon it! Thank you for the kind words and heartfelt comments.


xoxo
Breanna

6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely FABULOUS! Congrats on making it to 50 lbs down!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I've been following your family blog for a while (I have a dec 2010 baby too, got your blog addy from BBC) and youve inspired me to start a weight loss blog too. Check it out if you want! I hope I get results like you!
    www.weighdownunder200.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I'm glad i stumbled across your blog... its very inspirational! Good luck and best wishes to you on the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wanted to comment on you saying that when you look in the mirror you don't see a difference... i know what you mean. I once lost 18 lbs and couldn't really see a difference in how i looked at all. My clothes fit a bit differently but to me that was it. No one i saw on a daily or regular basis seemed to notice and i felt like i was working to loose with no visible results and i became very discouraged. Then one day while at work a district supervisor that i'd only met once before stopped by for a quick visit. After he left my manager told me that when i was out of the room he asked her who i was and when she told him he said, "That's Andrea? She's lost some weight! Looking good!" I felt so good after that. Look at your pics and see the difference and pay attention when others tell you that they see it, too! Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job. I myself have lost over 60 lbs so I know how much hard work and dedication it takes to reach such a huge goal. Congratulations on your success. I am confident that you will continue to reach your goals and achieve your desired body. :)

    ReplyDelete