Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Weigh In: Week 16/17

Yes, I will admit that I have been slacking on the blog..

I really don't have an answer, I have just been so busy with sick kids, planning a 1st birthday party and everything in between..

So, things have been okay. I am still at 173 and have not budged. I'll be honest, I'm a little disappointed. I have been exercising, eating healthy and all of the other normal things. The weight just wont come off. Starting monday, I am really going to push myself. Like. Really..

I had my monthly appt yesterday and I had only lost about 5lbs this month. My dr said that he was proud of me since I didn't gain anything. I agree, but its just annoying. I am so close to a 50lb loss, I can taste it. Anyways... Enough with my whining!

Here I am at the mall yesterday with a new pair of jeans!



I can't wear them yet, since the chick at jcp left the ink thingy on them.. Grrr!

I promise next week will be a better post and I will have lost some weight!!

Thanks for all of the support!!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! I'm trying to lose some weight as well. I started doing wednesday weight loss posts on my blog. Can't wait to see you make more progress. Because I KNOW you will (:

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete