Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Weigh In: Week 18..

Sheesh, This week has been stressful to say the least..
As the saying goes...

I have burned the candle at both ends..

at least, I think that's how it goes.. haha

My son's first birthday party was on Sunday, so I was running around like crazy and so stressed. You can read about it on my family blog.. But I managed to lose 2lbs while doing it! I ate horribly too.. Triple Double Oreos dipped in both white and milk chocolate, cupcakes, candy and everything else I could get my hands on..

It was rough.

I will start off with my weekly photo..
I actually took this last night. The pooch is finally getting smaller!! Whoo Hoo!!

I am Currently 171lbs
Which means I only have about 40lbs give/take till I reach my main goal!!!


Now for the fun...

These pants were super tight on me in september..
I mean Major Muffin Top tight..


EFF YOU FATTY FAT PANTS!!!!!


And another pair..


A friend of mine said that I should do a side by side of my face..
Well, here ya go!

What a difference!
hahaha don't mind the butterfly!


Have a great week!!!!

xoxo

Breanna

4 comments:

  1. OMG you go girl!! Your looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! You look so great. You are truly a motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so so so good! I am SO proud of you and you are such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. The butterfly is a symbol of transformation...and tranformation you have achieved. :)

    ReplyDelete