Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Weigh In: Week 15

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone had a great time! I was asleep by 11p and felt so old lol..

Sorry I have been mia, the family and I were out of state for the holidays. The kids were so spoiled and now I have to get ready for little mans first birthday!

So, here we are!

I made it through the major holidays without gaining any weight!! I might have stalled a little bit, but I am still losing. I can't believe how far I have come. This year is going to be my year! I am going to reach my goal and keep it off! It's a new year!!

For this weeks weigh in, I am down 45lbs!! I am currently 173lbs. It's hard to believe that I am only 5lbs away from a 50lb weight loss!!





Beginning Sizes:

Shirts - 1x-2x 
Pants - 22 or my Maternity Pants XL
Bra - 42D

45lbs Later:

Shirts - Lg
Pants - 15/17
Bra - 38C

It's so hard to believe that I have gone down that many pant sizes!!

Just wanted to say Hello to my new readers! And thank you for all of your kind words!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!

5 comments:

  1. Whoa! You're looking awesome! Congrats on the great work!

    How'd you get your doctor to agree to phentermine to help you get kick started? I'm about 100 lbs overweight, and my doc just keeps saying "just work on it" (which I've BEEN doing), and even while doing weight watchers, I GAINED weight. I really think I need to have something that kick starts the weight loss for me. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breanna- I just clicked your blog link from a message board and wanted to say congrats, you look awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Good job!! :) Love your blog! :) I became a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I found you through a follower of my weight loss blog. I love your pictures. I can't wait until I hit 45lbs lost. I'm 12lbs away. I've been on WW since Sept 13th and it's really workin for me.

    gettinskinnywithww.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! How inspiring to read your journey of weight loss.

    ReplyDelete