Saturday, October 22, 2011

Why hello there, weight loss...

Last night I went out for a friends 25th birthday :)

I knew I wasn't going to get trashed since I had to drive home. We all met at her place and I was hesitant to have a drink since I have been in a slump, but she made me a drink. It was Pomegranate Tequila and Sprite. We got to the bar and I had one hefeweizen and was done.

After a few hours, we were headed back to her place. I was starving, so I stopped and got a California Burrito, went home, weighed myself, ate half of it then and thenwent to bed. When I woke up this morning I was so scared to step on the scale cause I didn't want to know what kind of damage I had done.. But when I saw the numbers I was shocked! Yesterday morning, I was 196lbs, at 1am I was 197lbs and at 7am this morning I was 194lbs :)

So happy!!!! This just means I am getting closer and closer to my new mini goal and my big goal!! Plus my period is almost over, so that is belong too :)

See you on Tuesday for the weigh in!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment