Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weigh In Tuesday... Week Five!

Wow, I can't believe I have been on this for five weeks already. Seems like just yesterday that I started this new journey. I had made a few bad choices this past week and have been working my ass off to fix it. So far, it's working.

My workouts are constantly changing, that way I am confusing my muscles and my body won't get used to the workouts :) It's working because my body is aching, which is a good thing! I am mixing Walking/Running, 30 Day Shred, Back Fat Busters, and a few more that are on demand. I'm also using my weights a lot.

This week was the first time I measured my arms, chest, waist, hips and legs.. So we will see if anything changes :) I sure hope they do!! I've noticed my clothes not really fitting anymore, and to be completely honest, its one of the best feelings ever! To actually see the results with your own eyes is great. A lot of people are telling me that they see a difference, but I didn't really notice it until my tight clothes became loose! Such a great feeling!

So, here we are, week five stats..



193lbs

I lost 5lbs this week!
That is a total of 25lbs so far!!

So Far....


So Happy!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment