Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week Three...

Week Three is over and done with!

I am both happy & sad about it. I thought I was losing more than I thought, but what I lost was still great! I have been walking a lot lately and I am feeling great. On Sunday I walked 3.3 miles, I was so proud of myself! I could have gone longer but my gramma is in town from Tennessee and we had to be at my dads by a certain time.

I have been trying on my jeans that haven't fit in over a year and they are starting to slowly fit! They are a little tight, but I am able to get them buttoned! I also had coffee for the first time in three weeks, yesterday! It was so yummy, I had two cups..

I am happy to report that I met my first Mini Goal!!! I am officially 18lbs lighter and a lot of people are noticing! So without further adieu...

Week Three
200lbs


My Comparison so far!!!

Hope you all have a great week!!!

I will try to blog here more, I promise!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That is an AMAZING change for 3wks! Do you know if it's safe to take while breastfeeding?

    ReplyDelete