Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In...

Good afternoon :)

This past week was really depressing. I worked out really hard, ate great and only lost 2lbs. I had my 1 month check up/follow up and my dr is really proud of me. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful and love watching the numbers on the scale go lower and lower. I just got off to a great start with losing 10lbs my first week, then it's been 2-3lbs a week. Just frustrating. I also think my losing has slowed down because I should be starting my period any day, I think tomorrow actually. So chalking it up as water weight ;)

Anyways, here are the stats for the month :)

09/19: 218lbs {starting}

10/18: 198lbs

monthy Loss: 20lbs


I could not believe that I lost 20lb in one month. So happy about that!!


Pics to come, I'm on my iPod

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment