Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In...

Week One:

Here is my starting point.. 218lbs



Here is 1 week in at 208lbs



And.. Yes, you read that correctly!! I have lost 10lbs in my first week! I can definitely see the difference in the pictures!! This makes me want to work harder and harder towards my ultimate goal!!

I have been on Phen for 1 week and so far I am loving the results!!! Yesterday I asked my husband if he can see a difference and he said "You look thinner around the mid-section!" You have no idea how great that made me feel!! I have also changed my eating habits for the better. I haven't had any sweets, soda or starbucks for 8 days! That is a big step in the right direction for me. Whenever I am hungry, I will look in the cupboard and ask myself "What is the best snack for me.." I have never done that. It's like I am almost scared to eat something that will get me off track...

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!!! 10lbs is absolutley amazing- it has taken me 6wks to lose 13!

    ReplyDelete