Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Start!

Today is the first day of a new life.

I had gone to the drs yesterday because I have been sucking at losing all of this baby weight. I have been eating healthy {for the most part} and exercising… and no results. I think I may have gained a pound or two. So I was telling my dr all of this and she decided to give me a prescription for Phentermine. I also had a lot of blood work done yesterday… Nine freaking vials of blood was taken from me. Complete Panels, Vitamin B12 & D, Cholesterol, Diabetes and Thyroid.. I have a 2 week follow up to make sure the pills are working and to make sure all of my blood work came back good.

Right when I got home from the appt, I started looking up all of the info on Phen and stumbled upon a Phentermine forum website with success stories, along with not so successful stories. I signed up and am going to track my weight loss from day one. I also have to keep a food and exercise journal so my dr can keep a close eye on my health. I am so ready to be at a healthy weight and look good!

Today is a new day!

I hope you follow me in my weight loss journey!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment