Monday, December 12, 2011

Weigh In: Week Eleven & Twelve...

Yes.. I have been slacking :(

Things have been so busy.. Sheesh!

Anyways..

I hit my Second Mini Goal and am FOURTY pounds, Yes you read that correctly! Fourty Pounds have been evicted from my body!! These past two weeks have been rough because I haven't lost a single pound. I am blaming it on bloat and my christmas party I threw saturday night.. {you can see the pics on my other blog}. It's kind of depressing but I know things will get better, I just have to up my calorie intake and work out a little harder!

I am currently 178lbs and feel great!!!

Here are a few pictures of me at my party on saturday night :)



Feeling pretty good!!!

Can you believe it?? I'm a day early!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. you're doing awesome! such an inspiration! i saw your link on phentermine.com and had to follow you :) i started phen nearly a week ago and i'm already having good results! you've got me so excited!

    ReplyDelete